- IADC® Therapy begins with a free 25-minute phone screening to assess whether or not this therapy may be right for you. I only accept clients for whom a positive outcome is very likely.
- IADC® Therapy is most effective for those whose loved one passed away at least twelve months prior to treatment. In some cases, six to twelve months may be successful.
- If it is determined that you are an appropriate candidate for this treatment, we will then schedule two appointments on two consecutive days. Each appointment will be for 90 minutes with the possibility of extending the second appointment if needed.
- Please note that I am only providing appointments via videoconferencing for clients who are physically located in the state of Michigan during the appointments.
- The fee for IADC® Therapy is $230 per hour (Note: the fee is increasing to $250 per hour on June 1, 2022). I do not bill insurances but am happy to provide you with any necessary information for you to request reimbursement from your insurance company.
- The primary purpose of your appointments is to address your grief. A majority of clients experience an ADC, but not all do, and I cannot guarantee an ADC experience. A vast majority of clients, even those that do not experience an ADC, report a significant reduction in their sadness.
- To schedule a free screening, please fill out the information below to send an inquiry by email.
PLEASE NOTE: César is conducting trainings in IADC for EMDR clinicians, but he regrets being unable to schedule IADC Therapy appointments with clients at this time. Please visit the IADC Trained Therapist directory here to locate an IADC therapist.